Mind in Mid Herts a registered charity (no. 1101678) and an affiliated local association
of Mind, the national mental health charity. Copyright Mind in Mid Herts 2011
Mind in Mid Herts is committed to being the leading organisation delivering a broad range of high quality services to service users with mental health problems in Hertfordshire. Service users are and always will be our priority, and their involvement in the development, delivery and monitoring of the service is central to what we wish to achieve.
The standards against which we can be measured are;
1. Service users will be treated as individuals first and foremost.
2. Staff will treat service users with dignity and respect at all times.
3. Service users will be actively encouraged to participate, as much as they feel able to, in the services they receive.
4. We are committed to supporting people to fully realise their potential.
5. Staff are of course sensitive to illness and negative symptoms, but are equally keen to help reveal the strengths, talents and skills that everyone possesses.
6. There are policies and procedures to help underpin our receptiveness to involve service users in all areas of activity.
If we fall short of these standards please let us know and we will do our very best to put things right.
|Who We Are|
|Careers with Mind|
|Staff - St. Albans|
|Staff - Stevenage|
|Staff - Welwyn Garden City|
|Staff - Hertford|
|Becoming a Member|
|Stevenage Wellbeing Centre|
|Stevenage Creative Writing Group|
|Stevenage Healthy Eating and Living Course|
|Stevenage Self Help Book Club|
|Stevenage Exercise to Health|
|St Albans Way2work|
|St Albans Stepping Stones|
|Growing Clearer Minds|
|Adult Learning Service|
|Drop in centres|
|Social Support Scheme|