- 10th June 2021- 5:00pm- 8:00pm
- 10th August- 5:00pm- 8:00pm
This workshop aims to equip participants with a good understanding of what assertive behaviour is, the barriers to being assertive and to support learners to develop a range of skills to enable them to be more assertive.
By the end of the workshop learners will:
- Define assertive, passive and aggressive communication
- Identify their own barriers to assertive behaviour and effective communication
- Understand the role of non-verbal communication and use this to communicate more effectively
- Ability to use a range of techniques that will aid assertion