13th October – 3rd November (6:00pm- 7:30pm)
This four week course enables participants to gain a good understanding of what anxiety is, how it is maintained and equips learners with a range of strategies to effectively manage their anxiety.
This online course will be delivered via Zoom by an experienced Mind in Mid Herts trainer; giving you all the benefits of face-to-face support from your own homes.
By the end of the course learners will:
- Understand anxiety, and recognise the symptoms of anxiety
- Recognise their own unhealthy cycle of anxiety
- Be able to identify and challenge their own unhelpful thinking patterns
- Effectively use a number of strategies to manage symptoms of anxiety
- Identify ways to build positive wellbeing