We are running online training courses in April, May and June. See list of all training course dates below:
– Tuesday 12th July, Wednesday 13th July (2x full days 9.30am to 4.30pm)
– Tuesday 26th July, Wednesday 27th July (2x full days 9.30am to 4.30pm)
– Tuesday 9th August, Wednesday 10th August, Thursday 11th August, Friday 12th August (4x half-days 9am to 1pm)
– Wednesday 17th August, Thursday 18th August (2x full days 9.30am to 4.30pm)
This online 2-day course certifies you to be a mental health peer supporter; giving you the skills to recognise signs of ill mental health and know how to respond appropriately.
Who’s it for?
Anyone who would like a greater understanding of mental health, and would like to better understand how to support someone with mental health difficulties.
By the end of this training, delegates will have:
- – An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- – The ability to spot the signs of ill mental health
- – Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- – Understand the roles, responsibilities and boundaries of managing mental health in the workplace
- – An understanding of the knowledge, qualities and skills needed to support someone in distress
- – The knowledge to support their own wellbeing
- – The knowledge of national and local signposting options
Everyone who completes the course will get a certificate and a supplementary manual to support their learning.
At checkout, please provide the name of your organisation under ‘company name’