We will be running more online training courses in March and April. These will be available to book from the 1st Feb. See list of all training course dates below:
Wednesday 16th February & Thursday 17th February (2 x full days 9:30am-4:30pm)
Thursday 24th February, Friday 25th February, Thursday 3rd March, Friday 4th March (4x half days 9am-1pm)
Thursday 10th March & Friday 11th March (2 x full days 9:30am-4:30pm)
Wednesday 16th March, Thursday 17th March, Wednesday 23rd March, Thursday 24th March (4x half days 9am-1pm)
Monday 11th April, Tuesday 12th April, Wednesday 13th April, Thursday 14th April (4x half days 1-5pm)
Thursday 28th April & Friday 29th April (2 x full days 9:30am-4:30pm)
This online 2-day course certifies you to be a mental health peer supporter; giving you the skills to recognise signs of ill mental health and know how to respond appropriately.
Who’s it for?
Anyone who would like a greater understanding of mental health, and would like to better understand how to support someone with mental health difficulties.
By the end of this training, delegates will have:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- The ability to spot the signs of ill mental health
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Understand the roles, responsibilities and boundaries of managing mental health in the workplace
- An understanding of the knowledge, qualities and skills needed to support someone in distress
- The knowledge to support their own wellbeing
- The Knowledge of national and local signposting options
Everyone who completes the course will get a certificate and a supplementary manual to support their learning.
At checkout, please provide the name of your organisation under ‘company name’