1st May (10am-1pm)
Aims of the Workshop
The aim of this workshop is to help frontline workers to gain an understanding of ways to build their wellbeing and resilience in the workplace.
By the end of the sessions delegates will:
• Gain an overview of emotional intelligence and the characteristics of resilience.
• Understand and recognise difficult feelings; such as stress, anxiety, guilt and anger
• Ability to distinguish helpful and unhelpful thinking patterns and ways in which to change thinking patterns and behaviours in order build your own resilience.
• Identify early warning signs to poor wellbeing and identify ways to look after their own wellbeing.
• Identify support that is available nationally and locally and understand how to access support when needed