28th July – 18th August (Thursday, 2:30pm – 4:00pm) – Online
This four week course enables participants to gain an understanding of depression; its causes and symptoms and develop a range of strategies to effectively manage their mood.
This course will be online and in our local centres, delivered by our experienced Mind in Mid Herts trainers; giving you all the benefits of face-to-face support.
By the end of the course learners will:
- Understand depression, and recognise the symptoms of depression
- Recognise their own unhealthy cycle of depression
- Be able to identify and challenge their own unhelpful thinking patterns
- Effectively use a number of strategies to manage their mood
- Complete their own staying well recovery plan