11th January 2021 – 1st February 2021 (4 weeks)
This four week course enables participants to gain an understanding of depression; its causes and symptoms and develop a range of strategies to effectively manage their mood.
This online course will be delivered via Zoom by an experienced Mind in Mid Herts trainer; giving you all the benefits of face-to-face support from your own homes.
Time: 2:30pm – 4:00pm
By the end of the course learners will:
- Understand depression, and recognise the symptoms of depression
- Recognise their own unhealthy cycle of depression
- Be able to identify and challenge their own unhelpful thinking patterns
- Effectively use a number of strategies to manage their mood
- Complete their own staying well recovery plan