Future dates coming soon!
If you’re interested in this course then please contact: [email protected]
This six week course enables participants to gain an understanding of their own readiness for work and develop tools and strategies to support their development and confidence.
This online course will be delivered online by experienced Mind in Mid Herts trainers; giving you all the benefit of face-to-face support.
By the end of the session delegates will:
- Recognise their own barriers returning to work
- Develop strategies to build confidence and self-esteem
- Understanding their values and how these affect job search and role
- Demonstrate a knowledge of 7 basic skills set
- Explore ways in which people can build their own motivation and avoid procrastination
- Learn the skills and approach needed to effectively job search
- Build resilience and positive well-being