- 25th September (10:00am – 1:00pm)
- 30th November (5:30pm – 8:30pm)
This one off workshop equips participants with a good understanding of what stress is, how it is managed and equips learners with a range of strategies to effectively manage their stress.
This online workshop will be delivered via Zoom by an experienced Mind in Mid Herts trainer; giving you all the benefits of face-to-face support from your own homes.
By the end of the workshop learners will:
- Understand stress, the causes and effects of stress
- Recognise the relationship between their thoughts, feelings and behaviour and how these help to maintain stress
- Implement a range of relaxation techniques
- Understand a range of strategies to effectively manage stress