9th September 9:30-1
8th Feb 2022 9:30-1
This course provides a better understanding of mental health difficulties and supports managers to feel more confident in managing mental health in the workplace.
Who’s it for?
This course is for senior leaders, managers and key staff who would like to be able to better support their workforce.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
• define ‘mental health’ and recognise the signs and symptoms of mental health difficulties
• recognise the difference between mental wellbeing and mental health difficulties and identify what can lead to poor mental wellbeing at work
• differentiate between the roles and responsibilities of individuals for managing mental health in the workplace
• explore the ways in which mental health and wellbeing can be supported in the workplace
• Outline managerial role in building positive and supportive cultures at work
• identify support that is available nationally and locally and understand how to access support