14th November 2020 9:30am – 4:30pm
26th January 2021 9:30am – 4:30pm
25th March 2021 9:30am – 4:30pm
This course aims to raise awareness and understanding of mental health difficulties; including the causes, symptoms and presentations for a range of mental health problems.
Who’s it for?
This course is for anyone who would like to gain a greater understanding of mental health.
By the end of this training delegates will be able to:
- Define mental health, mental wellbeing and mental distress.
- Recognise the difference between mental wellbeing and mental health difficulties and identify what can lead to poor mental wellbeing.
- Understand the different models of mental health.
- Differentiate between the different mental health diagnoses; recognise the signs and symptoms of these conditions.
- Explore their own attitudes towards mental health.
- Identify support that is available nationally and locally and understand how to access support when needed.
You can also book via Eventrbrite