2nd March 1:00pm – 4:00pm
This course aims to support a better understanding of mental health difficulties and support managers to feel more confident in managing mental health in the workplace.
Who’s it for?
This course is for senior leaders, managers and key staff who would like to be able to better support their workforce.
By the end of the session delegates will have a greater understanding of:
- The signs and symptoms of mental health difficulties
- The role of stigma
- Promoting wellbeing and understanding in the workplace
- How to have ‘difficult’ conversations
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding what services are available locally and understand how to access support when needed.