Date & Time
14th September 5-8pm
Returning to work after a period of absence can bring mixed feelings. Often people are looking forward to returning to a sense of normality, but are also apprehensive about how they will manage work and whether they will be able to maintain their health when back at work.
This session provides space to reflect on what practical strategies are needed to return to work after a period of mental ill-health
Who’s it for?
This course is for anyone who would like to gain a greater understanding of how to support themselves to stay in work or return to work after experiencing a period of poor mental health.
· Understanding of wellbeing and mental health
· Participants to recognise their own signs of good and poor wellbeing.
· Recognising the impact of poor mental health on your performance and what support is needed during these times.
· Identify actions and positive steps you and your manager will take if you are experiencing stress or poor mental health
· Identify barriers to seeking support.
· Identifying support networks and services that are available locally and nationally.