- 8th September- 29th September (6pm- 7:30pm)
- 22nd November – 13th December (2:30pm – 4:00pm)
This course equips participants with an understanding of what anger and how it is maintained and supports learners to develop a range of strategies to effectively manage their anger.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand what anger is and why this occurs
- Identify and challenge unhelpful thinking
- Understand how our thinking impacts on mood and behaviour
- Effectively use a number of strategies/techniques for managing anger.