This course aims to enable participants to gain a good understanding of the various types of loss and significant changes that are experienced and supports learners to develop strategies to use in these circumstances.
By the end of course learners will be able to:
- Understand the meaning of loss and change
- Identify typical reactions and responses to loss
- Understand their own thoughts and feelings in relation to loss and change
- Recognise the 5 stages of grief
- Learn effective tools and strategies to support their mental health and wellbeing.
To participate on this course the online referral form will need to be completed and an initial assessment will be carried out at your nearest centre.