This course aims to enable participants to gain a good understanding of self-esteem, understand how it is affected and to equip learners with a range of strategies to effectively build their self-esteem.
By the end of this course learners should be able to:
- Understand what is meant by self-esteem
- Understand what impacts on self-esteem
- Identify and challenge unhelpful thinking
- Understand the relationship between thoughts, feelings and behaviour
- Effectively use a number of strategies / techniques for build positive self-esteem
To participate on this course the online referral form will need to be completed and an initial assessment will be carried out at your nearest centre.