1 in 4 people will experience a mental health problem in any one year– that’s every workplace, every family and every friendship circle. At Mind in Mid Herts we believe that no-one should face a mental health problem alone – we offer essential support across Hertfordshire, providing a diverse range of services including counselling, social support and workshops to name a few.
Mind in Mid Herts has been a huge part of my recovery. I frequently attend the drama, drop- in, music and volunteer at the young persons group. Everyone is lovely and I’ve found my self esteem and confidence has grown immensely
As we are a local mental health charity we depend on funding from companies to support us to reach more people who are in need of our service. Whether that’s with a one-off donation, taking part in a fundraising activity, event or challenge, or choosing Mind in Mid Herts as your Charity of the Year, every penny raised makes a huge difference locally.
Mind in Mid Herts work closely with companies across Hertfordshire to raise vital funds and awareness of mental health. We can provide you with all the fundraising support you may need including:
- Point of contact throughout- we can work with you to create a calendar of fundraising activities and events for your organisation
- Merchandise including t-shirts, collection tins, wristbands, pens
- Letter of authority to collect raffle prizes for fundraising events
- Empty belly poster template to populate and promote your fundraising
- Promotion of your companies fundraising on our social media channels/our website
- Information on our services, whether that’s digital copy or hard copies to display on a noticeboard/at your fundraising event
- Mental health training workshops.