This session aims to build an understanding of wellbeing and emotional resilience; providing practical strategies for building positive mental health and managing stress.
Who’s it for?
This course is for anyone who would like to gain a greater understanding of mental wellbeing and resilience.
- Understanding what is meant by emotional wellbeing and ill-health.
- Stigma and discrimination (normalising mental health difficulties to creating a culture where mental health can be discussed and support sought.)
- Participants to recognise their own signs of good and poor wellbeing.
- Understanding what is meant by resilience and how it impacts on individuals and organisations.
- Practical strategies for building resilience; including managing stress and change.
- Identify barriers to seeking support.
- Identifying services that are available locally for support.
This course is available as a half day or full day session.
To book or to find out more
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01438 369216