If half of Hertfordshire donated £1 we would raise £500,000!
How to get involved:
- Wear your Pjs or dress up in fancy dress on Wednesday 20th May & donate a £1
- Join our “create your own dream catcher” online workshop on Wednesday 20th May & donate £1
- Design your own rainbow and post on our Mind in Mid Herts Facebook Page and be in with a chance to win a prize!
- Join our laughing yoga Facebook Live group on Friday 22nd May at 10:30am & donate a £1
- Book onto one of our sleep workshops on Tuesday 19th May or Thursday 21st May
How will your donation help?
Your donation will help us to reduce isolation and improve peoples mental health during Covid- 19. Currently we are offering a 1-1 telephone service, online digital social groups & offering FREE online “Living Well” courses to help people stay well. We are also supporting our front line workers through offering FREE, live and online Mindfulness sessions Monday- Friday twice a day. Your donation will help us to continue these services while helping to reach more people in these uncertain times.
Resources to help you!
Click the buttons below to download your free resources.
For more resources and information please complete the enquiry form!