Don’t Sleep on Your Mental Health
For Mental Health Awareness Week (18th-24th May) we are asking you to help us raise awareness of mental health paying particular attention to the importance of sleep, while also raising funds to enable us to support more people in Hertfordshire who are in need of our help!
1 in 4 people will experience a mental health problem in any one year– that’s every workplace, every family and every friendship circle. At Mind in Mid Herts we believe that no-one should face a mental health problem alone – we offer essential support across Hertfordshire, providing a diverse range of services including social support, counselling, mental health training and more.
Ways to get involved!
- Wear your pyjamas to school, college, work, university or club for one day during mental health awareness week and raise funds for us!
- Give up caffeine for the week and donate what you would have spent to us.
- Purchase a sleep workshop for your work or school.
- Book your place onto an open access sleep workshop.
- Decorate your own pillow case and post a photo of it online to be in with a chance of winning a prize.
- Hold a bake sale and/or lunch to help people connect and find out information & tips to improve their sleep.
Resources to help you!
Click the buttons below to download your free resources.
For more resources and information please complete the enquiry form!