Our experienced team can offer a range of support to help improve mental wellbeing in your organisation:
We provide practical workplace solutions and expert advice on various aspects of mental health.
We can support the implementation of mental health strategies, review policies including Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and all general aspects of CSR; Partnership Agreements etc.
Staff surveys and stress audits
Helping you to identify and build an understanding of the health and wellbeing of your workforce
We will create a Roadshow of wellbeing experts and offer this as an informative and health giving opportunity for staff. The Roadshows can be a day or a week and can include a range of activities, such as;
- A range of short presentations on mental and emotional wellbeing; 5 ways to wellbeing, stress, anger, relationships, coping with caring
- A range of short presentations on physical health and wellbeing; back care, healthy eating, importance of being active
- A physical wellbeing check delivered by a specialist with a body trax machine
- A Reflexologist offering mini (20 minute) treatments
- A cupcake and an opportunity to talk and ask questions with our professionals
- An information stall with a range of information
Consultations and Drop-in Clinics
We offer a range of consultations and clinics for your staff to explore any challenges with an experienced member of the team. We can offer this as a one-off service or ongoing support to your team.
Counselling is an opportunity to talk, perhaps for the first time, about experiences, thoughts and feelings that may be causing concern. We provide a confidential place for your workforce to be heard without judgment and explore ways to maintain their wellbeing.
Our corporate counselling partnerships enable organisations to provide their staff with prompt and easy access to support with one of our qualified counsellors.
Supervision is an opportunity for individuals and teams to reflect on their roles, develop their learning and explore any residual feelings or concerns they have about support that they are offering others.
We offer supervision to a range of teams and sectors so that organisations can better support their teams and ensure competent and safe delivery of their services.
To enquire please contact
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01438 369216